Symptoms are what you’re looking for
Comprobar Mis Sntomas (Check My Symptoms) (Check My Symptoms) (Check My Symptoms) (Check My Symptoms) (
Please locate my testing location
Know the Symptoms
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness with symptoms similar to the flu. Symptoms are usually mild to moderate, although the virus has caused serious sickness and death in some people.
2-14 days after exposure, the following symptoms may appear:
- Congestion or a runny nose are two common symptoms of congestion
- Fever or chills are two symptoms of a fever
- I’ve got a headache
- Breathing difficulties or shortness of breath
- Muscular ache
- I have a sore throat
- A new loss of flavor or odor has occurred
- Fatigue is a common occurrence
- Vomiting or nausea
- Diarrhea is a common ailment
This isn’t a comprehensive list of all possible symptoms. The CDC will continue to update information about symptoms as more is learned about COVID-19.
Actions to Do If You Have Severe Symptoms
Anybody experiencing more serious symptoms should seek medical help right once by calling their doctor or 911. Trouble breathing, prolonged pain or pressure in the chest, new disorientation or inability to arouse, or bluish lips or face are more significant signs.