Please complete our survey if you have recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help others by giving plasma. We want to expand the donation program in the future, but for now, we can only take donations from people who are eligible. Call 346.238.4360 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. if you prefer to speak with someone directly. Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Criteria are a set of rules that must be followed
- We’re looking for anyone between the ages of 18 and 65 who are willing to donate blood.
- People must upload an image or document to this form as verification of a positive molecular COVID-19 test.
- Donors who have specific underlying medical issues, are elderly, or weigh less than 110 lbs (50 kg) are not eligible. Learn more about who is eligible to donate blood.
- Plasma donation is comparable to blood donation in that it takes around an hour.
- Donors will be paid for their time, so they must supply a Social Security number (SSN) or a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Only the Houston Methodist parking garages will be validated for donors.
- We’ll go over your request and contact you within three business days to see if scheduling is possible.
- All of our online forms are encrypted to safeguard your privacy.
If you have recovered from COVID-19 and would like to help others by donating your plasma, please click the “Take the poll” button below to find out if you are eligible.