- Page can be printed
- Email a link to this page to a friend
Commonly Asked Questions are a list of frequently asked questions
Choose a category to narrow your search
- All should be visible
- Grifols are a type of grifol
- COVID-19 is a virus that infects people
- COVID-19 is a vaccination that protects against the virus COVID-19
- Plasma is a type of gas in the Convalescent State
- Plasma donation
- Donor Reimbursement
- Hub for Donors
- Donors who are making their first plasma donation
- Plasma Quality and Safety
If you are unable to find what you’re looking for, please Contact Us.
Is it possible for existing convalescent plasma donors to continue donating plasma after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
Is it possible for COVID-19 vaccine recipients to donate plasma right away?
What role does Grifol play in the COVID-19 vaccine?
If I have questions about the vaccine or my own health status, who should I contact?
Will I need to wear a mask and take additional measures if I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Will Grifols make COVID-19 vaccine available to donors?
Will Grifols make it a requirement for donors to get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Is it possible for COVID-19 vaccine recipients to donate plasma?